Our West Lincoln Chamber of Commerce was very pleased to host our 2022 Business Awards and congratulates all winners!
- All businesses and not-for-profit organizations based in West Lincoln and serving the West Lincoln community are eligible for nomination. These include businesses that are brick-and-mortar, e-commerce, home-based, direct selling, etc.
- All nominees must be operating for a minimum of one year as of June 30, 2022.
- You may nominate the same business in more than one award category (such as not-for-profit and medium business, etc.).
- 2021 business award recipients do not qualify in the same award category in which they won.
- The nominee is not required to be a member of the West Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.
- You may nominate your own business; we encourage you to do so.
- SMALL Business Award – Businesses with 0-5 Employees
- MEDIUM Business Award – Businesses with 6-15 Employees
- LARGE Business Award – Businesses with 16+ Employees
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT Award
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD– Business owners that are up to 35 years of age or younger
These criteria are intended to help you to complete your online nomination form. Your nominated business may have an accomplishment in one, or more, criteria. Our impartial judges rely completely upon your information provided in your online nomination form to select the award winners, so please tell us and all.
- Business achievement (such as revenue growth, customer base growth, received other awards, recognized by their industry, etc.).
- Innovation (in products and/or services provided).
- Resilience (such as adapting to the pandemic and socio-economic shifts, hybrid/virtual work, etc.).
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (such as diversity and inclusion of leaders and employees regarding age, mobility, race, ethnicity, gender identity, culture, religion, beliefs, personality style, etc.).
- Employee development (such as training or coaching for leaders or staff in technical skills, people skills, mental health and wellness, etc.).
- Contribution to employee base in West Lincoln and the Niagara Region (such as created new jobs and/or maintained jobs through start-up or expansion).
- Environmental stewardship (such as reducing or eliminating the discharge of pollutants into the air, land and water, etc.).
- Community stewardship (such as giving back to the community through sponsorships of education / sports / community events, donations of time or money to local charities, participation in community events, etc.).
- Other achievement or development.
Presentation of Awards:
- Selected finalists and winners will be honoured at the 2022 Business Awards in-person event on Thursday November 3, 2022 @ 7:00-8:30pm.
- Each award recipient will receive:
- A complimentary, one-year membership in the West Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- An award plaque for display along with a press release to local media with details of their qualification
Thank you everyone who participated in the 2022 Business Awards!